Friday 4 October 2013

Living Room Inspiration Board

Following our Preliminary Colour Palette, we started the more exciting stuff of planning the rooms and how we are going to integrate them colours. Here's what we came up with for the living room...


These pictures are mainly nabbed from Google, so I will try my best to remember where they are all from...

  • The sofa is from DFS, and it's definitely 'the one' it's the Carnaby sofa and currently this 4 seater is only £799!
  • The chair is the Wilfred Armchair is Stone Grey from Out and Original (It's £299.99 so it's cheaper than the 2 seater sofa we planned on buying so maybe I can twist J's arm...) (Sofas and chairs are an investment after all!)
  • The lamp is from eBay (in fact we have already bought one very similar from T K Maxx for £39.99)
  • The cushion is from eBay, and I love the fabric but I will be making my own instead of purchasing :)
  • The bookshelf is again from eBay (all the eBay items I found by using the Google 'shopping' search tool)
  • The photoframes are from IKEA, I only plan on getting multiple frames in one size and having a photo wall.
  • And finally the curtains are from IKEA, the RITVA curtains for only £25, but again I have already bought curtains very similar from Dunelm Mill which were £39.99. (Darn it!)

So there we go, a few items already bought, some that definitely will be, and some that will be crafted.

As a starter, I'm already loving our living room!

Muchos x

No comments:

Post a Comment